Mortgage Broker Crows Nest
Your Local Crows Nest Mortgage Broker Experts
If you're looking for a mortgage broker in the Crows Nest area, then look no further. Mortgage Broker Crows Nest can advise you on your loan options - whether you're looking for residential loans, mortgage refinancing, investment property loans or just want to do a mortgage comparison, you've come to the right place.
We can help with a range of mortgage broker services including:
- Crows Nest residential mortgages - Here at Mortgage Brokers Crows Nest, we have a variety of different residential loans to suit your needs. From fixed rate to adjustable/variable rate home loans, get in touch with us today to find out how we can work together.
- Mortgage refinancing - Are you looking for better interest rates on your mortgage in Crows Nest? Through mortgage refinancing, we can assist in searching for competitive interest rates and repayment options to suit your needs & requirements.
- Investment property loans for Crows Nest - Are you a Crows Nest property investor? We work with property investors of all skill levels & experience. Let us help you grow your property portfolio at Crows Nest Mortgage Brokers.
- First home buyers - Looking to buy your first home in Crows Nest? Let us help you start your first home buying journey and walk you through the entire process from start to end
- Commercial mortgages - We can help with any commercial mortgage needs for the Crows Nest region.
- Residential loans
A residential loan is a one that is taken out on properties. Moreover, the acquired home is used as the collateral. A home loan involves only two parties, the bank and individual buyers.
- Mortgage refinancing
Mortgage refinancing is the process of replacing the original mortgage with a new one. This process gives the borrowers access to a better mortgage in terms of interest rate and term. Mortgage refinancing allows the creation of a second mortgage after repaying the first one instead of making a new one. For those with good credit history, this process enables them to convert a variable loan to a fixed one. They also get access to low interest rates. However, refinancing is risky to those with bad credit or heavily indebted.
- Property investment loans
Property investment loans are loans given to buy investment property. The borrowers purchase these properties with the intention of making profits by renting or selling them or both.
- First home buyer mortgages
First home buyer mortgages are special loans designed for those buying new homes for the first time. We can help you determine if your current financial status can enable you to buy your first home. Moreover, we can make it easy for you to compare different first home-buyer mortgages to make the best decision.
- Commercial mortgages
Commercial mortgages are between banks and companies. Such property is for business uses. Consequently, it is essential to ensure the borrowers sign as business representatives. Given the high risk of commercial loans, it is advisable to repay the mortgage first in case of financial difficulties.
If you're looking for home loan & mortgage advice for Crows Nest, read our informative guide below.
Top reasons why you should work with a mortgage broker
- Save time
When you are on your own, you have to spend a lot of time organizing appointments with various competing mortgage lenders. This is quite wasteful, as you would better spend your time looking for a house. Given that we have contacts with various lenders, we can easily provide you with a list of lenders that best suit you. Consequently, we can make your comparison-shopping not only convenient but also easy and fast.
- Mortgage brokers are easily accessible
Sometimes, working with bank employees is a little difficult partly because they are not paid like mortgage brokers. A broker works in the same as a real estate agent as he or she is paid when you close your loan. Consequently, they are friendlier and accessible than their bank counterparts.
- Independent financial advice
Mortgage brokers don't work with any single lender or product which is beneficial to you. A mortgage broker is crucial in helping you to finance your new property successful. We draw recommendations to our customers based on their homeownership goals. We supply our customers with products that match their need before settling on one product together.
- Lenders can waive some fees
When you decide to work with a bank, you are likely to incur costs such as origination, appraisal, and application fees. However, these banks want to be as friendly with mortgage brokers as possible and can achieve through eliminating some of these fees. Working with us will only see your home ownership journey become even cheaper as we transfer these benefits to our customers.
- Access to more competitive rates
As mortgage brokers, we have access to major lenders in Australia. Consequently, we are able to provide our customers with more options. When you rely on our services, you are assured of getting among the best deals within a short time. Depending on your unique needs, we will ensure that you get your home or property at the best rates.
Recent Property Sales in Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$1,750,000 - 38 Holtermann St
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
This is your chance to purchase a prime piece of property in the heart of Crows Nest, only minutes away from ample amenities in a sought after Suburb you'll have everything you need and more right at your very own fingertips.
+ Double Brick, Semi-detached home with gorgeous high ceilings
+ Adorable front entrance with porch and front garden
+ Large family room leading into the private dining area
+ 2 spacious bedrooms, one including a built-in wardrobe
+ Generous backyard with matured greenery
+ 3 car spaces
+ Additional outdoor brick toilet
+ Rear lane access for vehicle entry
+ So much potential and possibilities for renovation
+ Close to shops, transport, restaurants & bars and soon to be railway station
$710,000 - 11 MacArthur Avenue
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Premier top floor retreat in quiet setting
Nestled in a quiet position at the rear of the building with a leafy outlook, this top floor apartment provides a tranquil retreat in a highly sought-after central location. Boasting no common walls and loads of potential it is only a few minutes stroll from Crows Nest's thriving lifestyle hub with its vast array of restaurants and cafes. Moments to express city transport and centrally located with walk to Neutral Bay, Cammeray & North Sydney.
Spacious living area with an abundance of natural light filtering through
Well-appointed residence boasting 3 different aspects and no common walls
Well-proportioned bedrooms with potential to add more value
Large eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and separate entry
Contemporary bathroom styled with modern fittings and shared laundry facilities
New window coverings and brand new lighting. Large lock up garage (located on separate title)
Low maintenance block of only 4 apartments and high ceilings throughout
$2,300,000 - Atchison Street
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Blending original character details with a stylish contemporary extension, this spacious Federation residence offers free flowing interiors and a wonderfully private outdoor entertaining haven. It's within a stroll of Willoughby Road shops, cafes and transport.
- Open plan living/dining room flooded with natural light
- Alfresco entertaining courtyard and level manicured garden
- Modern stainless steel kitchen with quality gas appliances
- Three air conditioned double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Loft master bedroom features walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Full bathroom with CaesarStone vanity and integrated laundry
- Immaculate original interiors flow to contemporary extension
- Ample storage, timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- Home includes rear lane access for a secure parking space
- Short stroll to St Leonards Train Station and city buses
What others say about us
"Working with Crows Nest Mortgage Brokers was a smooth and pleasant experience. They were extremely helpful in answering all of our questions and tailoring their services for our individual situation. We highly recommend them" - First Home Buyer, Crows Nest
Mortgage Broker Servicing Crows Nest & Surrounding Suburbs
We provide mortgage broker services for the Crows Nest area and surrounding suburbs including:
- Crows Nest
- St Leonards
- Neutral Bay
- North Sydney